No announcement yet.

In or out

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I grow my beloved snackbite orange peppers in 2l pots on the landing (south facing) windowsill. The plants are small and well behaved and produce about 8 peppers each grown this way.
    A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Originally posted by maverick451 View Post
      I read a trial (annoyingly cant find it just at the moment) by a seed company and the chillis/peppers outside produced more than the ones grown under cover,

I think it was by fothergills or T&M or simular, one of the big seed companies anyway.
      That's totally at odds with what I've found, have had plants inside and out and the ones under cover have done better every time. No longer bother outside as they just take up space for little produce. Am guessing it might be better darn sarf but not here.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X