Is tonight the night?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Penellype View Post
    Just to keep people updated, this morning's model runs are starting to agree rather more on what will happen next. 13th May seems to be the tipping point, and unfortunately there has been a significant move towards a change back to northerly winds and much colder conditions. Night temperatures near freezing are starting to appear in the 10 day forecasts.

If you can keep your plants in a state where they can be brought indoors at night, my advice is to do so. If not (and some of my tomatoes are going to be too big to bring in) I advise keeping fleece or bubble wrap to hand.
    Got 16 Tomatoes in the final pots which will all be coming back into the house last on this week to spend the night indoors.

Comment

I planted out two sturdy toms and two young ones under a lidl plastic cloche/tunnel thing yesterday, and two courgettes under another bit. Should I fleece them too do you think if the dip comes? Also .. how do you fleece them? I've got some fleece but do I wrap thm up like in a duvet or just cover them? Just to round off the daft questions.. should I water more or less when they're under the plastic sheet? First time allotmenteer here!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X