Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    No you wouldn't! There are some very strange facts tucked away there
    I bet

Comment

.............and they're not for sharing

Comment

Aha
        Following a quick read of the sweet aperitif thread, GG,s website also confirm that Rosella is Op.

Comment

You can now sow Deanos seeds without worrying

Comment

Without worrying ?, the tray containing them hit the deck lol, ive three left , should be ok though

Comment

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
              True you are not likely to get exactly the same tom from a F1 but is interesting seeing how much a like or different they are when they come, on my third generation of Crimson Crush from saved seed this year, two very different looking plants when I grew from saved seeds the first year but I'm continuing with the more Crimson Crush looking and tasting.
              Hi Cadalot,
              Having suffered from blight on my outdoor tomatoes this year I've been thinking of getting some Crimson Crush seeds for next year and doing just this as you described above in subsequent years as an outdoor trial and I guessed someone on here would have tried it . Any chance that you or anyone else who has tried could elaborate on how this has worked out for the end tomato taste/yield, general plant health and also of course the blight resistance?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X