Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
    squeekless ?
    You men your beans don't squeak when you eat them jackarmy?

Comment

Cobra was very prolific for me last year but I'm surprised no one has mentioned the best of all 'Cherokee Trail of Tears'

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnyt View Post
        Cobra was very prolific for me last year but I'm surprised no one has mentioned the best of all 'Cherokee Trail of Tears'
        Well, apart from it being a part of the chorus of a song by Europe I don't know of it. Any good?

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
        ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
        ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Not my thread, and not even sure if I have anywhere to put them, but I've just been and bought a packet of Cosse seeds on the basis of these recommendations. Threads like this are a bit dangerous...

Comment

Cobra and Scarlet Emperor/Empire Runner beans for me this year

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
              Well, apart from it being a part of the chorus of a song by Europe I don't know of it. Any good?
              I'm growing Trail of Tears again this year, it's more flat and knobbly than a French bean, with a reddish tinge, but it's very nice, and keeps well on the plant.
              He-Pep!

Comment

Trail of Tears
                Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

Was very excited about Trail of tears but found it got stringy quite small. I would grow this one for dried beans not fresh.

Cosse Violette I like and the slugs don't so much.

Blue Lake and Cobra have been good but also popular as slug fodder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X