No announcement yet.

Who dares wins

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Charlottes are still sitting in their egg boxes.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Im new to this, so dont take my post as advice!

My whole years worth are in. First earlies, 2nd, King edwards etc!

All in pots in the unheated greenhouse.

All were potted 12 days ago, and the first early's are showing signs above the soil and will need to be earthed up this weekend!

Fon

Comment

St Patrick's day is the traditional spud planting day in Ireland, and that's tomorrow. But of course we don't all live in a mild, Irish type climate zone.

Comment

I cant plant my spuds tomorrow its gold cup day .��
          When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

Nope, haven't even dug out the new plot space (ex-chicken run) they're going to break up the earth in :'( But as that piece of ground should be well fertilised I'm sure they'll catch up

Comment

Mine go in on Sunday, St Joseph, the traditional day for planting them in this part of the world. The ones I put in pots in the tunnel are showing and they went in in Feb.
              Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

The Charlottes should be able to go in soon: their bed just had the leeks removed and has been covered in black plastic, so should be cosy.

The Roosters will have to wait till I've moved the compost dalek.

The Sarpo Blue Danube are going to be late in: their bed is a newly acquired patch of rough ground thick with creeping buttercup, horsetails and couch grass....

Comment

Half of my Charlottes are going in today. I will wait a couple of weeks for the rest and for the maincrop.

I'm not growing any first earlies this year.
                  My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                  Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Hi, I've shared 1 photo via Photobucket for Samsung. Please click the link to view photos: Photobucket
                    Planted 8 rows this morning 100 seed potatoes should bring a few chips.
                    When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

The link doesn't work, jonny

Comment

Sorry was trying a new app.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X