No announcement yet.

Plans - because we like a nosy...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done B....................I wish I was as organised but stuff (the technical term for fruit and veg) ends up where I can find space (and sometimes thats not big enough) for bits and bobs.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I am still in the middle of planning mine. I am trying to do the companion planting. I need to hurry up and finish the planning.
      Carrie

Comment

I find it nearly impossible to draw a plan of mine because its such an odd shape. There are differences in level and bits of patio, and a circular lawn which doesn't help. At the house end there is an intentionally wonky path, the garage side of which is all flowers because its almost 100% shade. Then there are the strange areas like the garden seat (strawberries), outside the back door and the front garden fence.

I therefore have a spreadsheet with each area down the side and the months across the top, and I list what I intend to plant where and when. When I actually do it I change the text colour to green to show that it is no longer an option to change it. I'm forever adding ideas though, for example I have a row of peas along the front of the veg garden, but decided there was room for a row of beetroot in front
        A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Very nice 1Bee - If I attempted it mine would probably look as if I drew them in crayon with my left foot blindfolded (although I'm sure that they wouldn't look any better if I took the blindfold off my foot)

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
          ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
          ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X