Greenhouses

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenhouses

Hello all , Do you know of any affordable greenhouses I can purchase online say amazon. There is a lot of choice there with mixed reviews.

My aim for the green house or poly tunnel is to extend my season a little longer , I do have a conservatory which I guess works the same way , and could possible help me grow herbs to october or even november, so maybe not worth it

Please advise

Thank you

What size are you looking for?
    What in your mind is affordable?

It's going to be a balancing act of Size vs Cost

If I had the room I would have as large a greenhouse as possible in my back garden, my compromise is a SpaceSaver in the garden and two 6x4 ft Greenhouses one on each plot.

Look on Freecycle they are offered on their for free you just have to take them apart transport and re erect.
    Last edited by Cadalot; 09-06-2017, 06:48 AM.
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

Are poly tunnels any good ?

Comment

I picked up another 8x6' glass halls popular last week from ebay for £50, my fourth. I bought the first new, paid a huge amount of money for it; but would never buy new again.

An 8'x6' will easily go in a normal hatch back car once unbolted even if it's fully glazed and doesn't take more than an hour or so to dismantle.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarragon2017 View Post
          Are poly tunnels any good ?
          If you get a real polytunnle, They are fantastic and last for years!

Comment

I got mine from Freecycle, free is such a great feeling.. im on the look out now for another one LOL

Comment

You've said somewhere that you don't have much sun in your garden. Do you have a suitable spot for a GH or PT?

Comment

If you have t got a suitable space....carry on using your conservatory. A kitchen windowsill will suffice for herbs over the winter.

Comment

another freecycle greenhouse owner, cant fault it
                  412% of statistics are made up.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X