No announcement yet.

Looking ahead... ?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just starting the planning for next year, but I haven't yet settled on anything new. I usually come across something when browsing the catalogues which are currently sitting on my shelf waiting for a rainy day when I am not too busy.
    A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

I grew tromboncinos last year and I loved them - awesome looking fruits haha I found the taste, and how I used them, is so similar to courgettes. I might have to go seed hunting, as I'm sure I don't have any
      https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

For some reason I've got it in my head to try and grow celery next year. I'm going to be making a small bog garden on my plot, so I thought I could grow it in there.
        He-Pep!

Comment

Originally posted by fishpond View Post

You can have mine and the Squirrels for free, mind you, you will have to dig it up by hand and transport it----It is approx 50 foot tall and a complete pita, but it has nice looking bark.
          So unless you can get a dwarf one---don't do it.
          Thanks for that FP - I'll be round tomorrow about 6.30 am. Put the kettle on when you see a bonkers looking old bloke with a JCB on a low-loader parking-up, please. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by bario1 View Post
            For some reason I've got it in my head to try and grow celery next year. I'm going to be making a small bog garden on my plot, so I thought I could grow it in there.
            I tried celery the other year but it was a disappointment so I used the rest of the seeds for micro greens. Can't think of anything new I'm trying for next year apart from growing purple potatoes using True Seeds.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X