Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, I think Ms T then....I'll have a look.

Comment

• Yes, Burkhina Yellow is a Scotch bonnet type, right? This is an anuum, and from Brazil... translates as little beak because of the shape of the fruit.
      He-Pep!

Comment

• Definitely Ms T...just found a post.

Comment

• It was me..what about them.

Comment

• Originally posted by bario1 View Post
            Yes, Burkhina Yellow is a Scotch bonnet type, right? This is an anuum, and from Brazil... translates as little beak because of the shape of the fruit.
            Burkina Yellow is a C. chinense, but strictly speaking, I don't think it's either a habanero or scotch bonnet, but a similar type of chilli from Africa.

Just looking at my bookmarks for Biquinho Yellow, I don't think it's a C.annuum. Usually described as a mild C. chinense. https://www.sowseeds.co.uk/products/...w-chilli-seeds

Comment

• I just look for the seed ,i grew Biquinho yello and i did not like them.
              Last edited by Ms-T; 11-04-2018, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Have you only just potted on? Maybe a bit stressed Ani, I would pinch out the tips to get the flowers off as Jack has advised. The plant hasn't developed enough to support fruit yet.
                I don't think it is stressed, it was sown 21/1, germinated 31/1, potted on twice (last time week or two ago). It is the fastest developing and biggest plant I have, in 9cm pot now, over 15cm high.
                I know I can pinch it out but haven't decided yet if I am going to

Comment

• Originally posted by Ms-T View Post
                  I just look for the seed ,i grew Biquinho yello and i did not like them.
                  How come? Too hot, too mild... rank flavour?
                  He-Pep!

Comment

• no heat and rank flavor ,keeped trying them to see if the flavor would changed the longer they was on the plant ,but no it did not..gave some to friends ,and they did not like them .
                    But you might....have a go.

Comment

• That's not a great write up... I'll grow one on out of interest, the others wìll be culled!
                      He-Pep!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris11 View Post

Just looking at my bookmarks for Biquinho Yellow, I don't think it's a C.annuum. Usually described as a mild C. chinense. https://www.sowseeds.co.uk/products/...w-chilli-seeds
                        Definitely classed as an annuum by MrF...

Pepper Biquino Yellow (Sweetydrop) Seeds from Mr Fothergill's Seeds and Plants

But your link says it's a slow maturer, so it's pretty much doomed up here!

I'll see how it goes - I'm not nursing any timewasters this year!
                        He-Pep!

Comment

• morning all ,has anyone else got flowers forming on their chillis ? got a few on mine to pick off ,cheers
                          The Dude abides.

Comment

• Originally posted by the big lebowski View Post
                            morning all ,has anyone else got flowers forming on their chillis ? got a few on mine to pick off ,cheers
                            I've got a few that are trying to flower.

Managed to get a couple into their final pots yesterday.
                            Last edited by Small pumpkin; 13-04-2018, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• ok thanks sp ,have you started feeding yours yet ?
                              The Dude abides.

Comment

• Originally posted by the big lebowski View Post
                                morning all ,has anyone else got flowers forming on their chillis ? got a few on mine to pick off ,cheers
                                loads of flowers; still picking them off....

Have been putting quite plants a few out in the g/h during the day this week
                                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X