2018 Tromba Competition

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, Sharon and Tracy.

OK, so the arch is up. But let's not get too excited... it's very low. Considerably lower than I expected. So, if they grow to 50 cm, they'll likely be dragging on the floor. Never mind. Three seeds sown with a view to growing one plant on.

Comment

• SOOOOOOOOOOOOO,i got a find a name each eh,hehehehehe,what fun,goes of to think.
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• First one peeping through :-)

Comment

• Trombo babies have been potted on and moved to the gh. No names yet - I have 8 so some will inevitably be culled or given away, which is easier to do when they don't have names
          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Outside trom is planted

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	291.8 KB
ID:	2378397

Comment

• Thats a sturdy gaol for it SP .
              Ive decided on a name for my first born ( i now have another coming through) and it will be after the former man city and present Italy manager, ie Roberto Tromboncini
              Last edited by jackarmy; 23-05-2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• I've planted 5 Little Richards against the Whirligig (old rotary clothes line).
                When I can make the camera talk to the computer I'll show you.

Comment

• My wifes pet name for me is little richard, well something very similar ;(

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF9627.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	228.5 KB
ID:	2378400

The 5 Little Richards as promised. There are 3 more Richards and a Sicilian Serpent to be planted - in with the raspberries, tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                      My wifes pet name for me is little richard, well something very similar ;(
                      My husband was a Richard-head, which is why he became my my ex-husband

Comment

• I can't be the only one to think there's a spider missing at the centre of your construction, VC.

Comment

• My six were moved from living room window to greenhouse at allotment yesterday. I had them outside (with various beans) whilst I was digging the front flower bed and totally forgot about them.....till 9pm last night! Luckily allotment is just five minutes' walk away so I nipped up and tucked them all back into bed in the GH

Will take some photos tomorrow (day off) and try to suss out how to get them to show up on here
                          If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

• Looks like I'm going to only have one, my backups haven't germinated. Come on, Solo, you can do it....

(I've got a bad feeling about this...)

Comment

• ^Bet it's not too late to try another sowing.

Comment

• Yeah, just stick some more seeds in! Mine germinated in less than a week on my south-facing window at home and I've grown them on for another fortnight before moving them up to the plot yesterday. I'm sure any sown now will soon catch up to their older siblings once we're into the 'proper' summer months of July etc
                                If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X