Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm afraid to ask why?

Comment

• Dorothy's red shoes from Wizard of Oz.....

Comment

• Aahhh, right, Thank you. I've actually, never seen the film.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Aahhh, right, Thank you. I've actually, never seen the film.
          How on earth did you manage to get.... err.... 'this far through life' without seeing the film at least once? Impressive!

Comment

• There are lots of films I haven't seen.............like Sound of Music and Star wars.
            Waste of time me going to the cinema - once the lights go down I'm asleep. Same with the TV. The only way I can stay awake is to keep both feet on the floor and sit bolt upright. Reclining seats are another No-no..................zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• I’ve never seen the sound of music either VC
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• The heels have been there for the last two days.
                I think I have missed something on this thread, why would you need a double entendre filter, what have I missed
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I've never seen ANY of the Star Wars films either
                  If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

• Three or four fruits on mine now!
                    https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I have several fruits? on my plant one exposed to the sunlight, dark green, long but thin, one slightly shaded again a green colour (quite nice) long but a bit thicker and one hidden among the foliage which is more yellow than green, the foliage looks ok, so is the yellow trombo a concern or is just due to the lack of sunlight?
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• The yellow one may not have been pollinated, so may fall off - but a concern no! There will be many more

Comment

• I have only seen yellow ones on mine,they turn green as they grow,nothing to worry about,mine have had some on,but they shriveled up,the plants themselves are lovely and green,the same with cues at home,they grow so far,i put it down to the heat,this is the lottie this afternoon,with every orofis open
                          Attached Files
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Here's a photo of two different trombos on the one plant, I have cut the yellow one off and I did taste it and it was fine just the fact that it is yellow makes me think it is going off, or is not growing properlyClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180708_125331_hdr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	2379217
                            and I also note that the end of the big one is turning yellow, I have been using a home made seaweed feed I think I will switch to a comfrey feed

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                              Here's a photo of two different trombos on the one plant, I have cut the yellow one off and I did taste it and it was fine just the fact that it is yellow makes me think it is going off, or is not growing properly[ATTACH=CONFIG]81572[/ATTACH]
                              and I also note that the end of the big one is turning yellow, I have been using a home made seaweed feed I think I will switch to a comfrey feed
                              The small one looks as if it is beginning to rot at the end, because not pollinated.....

Comment

• What a surprise!! I found a Tromba plant I didn't know I had. Must have mixed up the seedlings as its amongst some other squashes.

May I introduce King Richard (his official title) - known to his friends as................you can guess.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF9831.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.2 KB
ID:	2379221

He looks the happiest of all the plants - if anything that droopy can be considered "happy".
                                I'm a bad mother as I haven't watered or fed any of them. Do you think he'll forgive me?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X