Puts King Richard to shame.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF9877.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	2379409

Comment

• ^^^^^^ That's what my wife said also
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• ^^^^^^ That's what my wife said also I gave it to my daughter along with potatoes and onionClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180716_171809_hdr.jpg
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	2379411
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylvan View Post
          If the tromba's in a corner, does that mean you have something else planted in the bag too?
          Yes, far too much really - there's the tromba, very closely planted to a climbing Jasmine. There's also five or six bean plants, and a very small honeysuckle. But the tromba is doing amazingly, and actually, everything else in that bag is growing so well.
          https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Do we have any firm categories to aim for in this competition yet? I'm far too eager to eat my trombas, so I neeeeed inspiration in order to leave them on the plants lol

Comment

• Any ideas?
              As long as you put a photo up before you eat it, you don't need to keep it until the "competition"!!

I'm thinking
              The funniest shape - perhaps that resembles something else (No, Ladies, not that!!!) Like a swan, or a chicken?
              The biggest, longest, heaviest???

All ideas welcome.

Comment

• Gosh, I'll have to get some of those bags!
                The problem with rounded personalities is they don't tesselate.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  Any ideas?

The funniest shape - perhaps that resembles something else (No, Ladies, not that!!!)
                  Tut!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	crauwtbvvxllx5kg1umf.gif
Size:	752.1 KB
ID:	2379416

Comment

• Don't want to embarrass rary.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      Any ideas?
                      As long as you put a photo up before you eat it, you don't need to keep it until the "competition"!!

I'm thinking
                      The funniest shape - perhaps that resembles something else (No, Ladies, not that!!!) Like a swan, or a chicken?
                      The biggest, longest, heaviest???

All ideas welcome.
                      Straighest (is that a word?)
                      Longest
                      Thickest (trying not to mention girth haha .... ooops!!)
                      Funniest shape
                      Heaviest
                      Non-uniformity

Comment

• ^Sounds good to me. And maybe most Trombas per plant?

Sid is showing his potential, at long last. Two more male flowers today and there are ladies in waiting. I'm getting a bit confused about the Tromba gender thing, it has to be said.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                          I decided to pull my big one, and it actually came away quite easily...[ATTACH=CONFIG]81784[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]81785[/ATTACH]
                          OMG Rary, are you trying to kill me? Or get me fired???

Comment

• I vote for a "most tea involuntarily spat at the monitor" award.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Bee View Post
                              OMG Rary, are you trying to kill me? Or get me fired???
                              I don't know what you mean

Comment

• Sharon has decided to try for the back of the greenhouse. There's a gap in the panes there so she could do well by scrambling up inside the back. Tracey is making a break for freedom, so I've made her an interesting climbing frame. Pics will follow

Sorry, I'm not very good at innuendo.... I'll leave that to those better qualified!

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X