No announcement yet.

2018 Tromba Competition

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a rummage through all day he foliage today and discovered clutches? of trombas,
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180807_164042_hdr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	2379966

Name:	IMG_20180807_164111_hdr.jpg
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	2379967
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I have not measured this one but can't get my hand right round it and I have an extra large size hands

Name:	IMG_20180807_164206_hdr.jpg
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	2379968
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• here is columbus offspring,with vital satistics,i also might add,this is my only one this year,so am extra proud,
        drat they not come out in sequence,the little 1 is when a baby,he is now all grown up,measures 31.5 inch from nose to before the stalk,by the way,he fell off when i touched him.
        Attached Files
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• The one on the plot is measuring a massive 48 inches !

Comment

• Forty-eight INCHES?? That's nearly a meter long!! Man, I'm gonna have to go find some more chicken poop to put on mine haha
            https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by SarrissUK View Post
              Forty-eight INCHES?? That's nearly a meter long!! Man, I'm gonna have to go find some more chicken poop to put on mine haha
              48 in is MORE than a mt,
              come on issy,post a pic please,as that is extremly long,you making us envious
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Won't be long before it'll be as long as I am tall.

Comment

• 2 more of my lower ones have hit the soil so I've put upside down seed trays under them to - hopefully - stop them rotting on their bottoms

Comment

• Right will be posting a pic tomorrow - I know that you will all be so jealous !! Had a bit of rain today so maybe even longer by the time I get out there !!

Comment

• Obviously size does sometimes matter, but we're not aiming for size, but for
                      the Funniest, Amusing, Ridiculous Tromba of 2018. (Yes, I know what the initials spell).
                      All the wonky, weird and wonderful shapes have as good a chance of winning, so make sure you take pics before you eat any weird ones

Comment

Tromba growing in plot.

Name:	A39AE91E-648C-460B-B0D8-56BE1D4612A7.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	2380009
                        Last edited by veggiechicken; 09-08-2018, 11:50 AM. Reason: fixing image

Comment

• I am not in it to win -just that I have never grown anything like it and feel quite proud that I managed without constantly watering the plant - it has taken over - gave the first one to the guy next door - he said he had enough for 4 meals!, I think there is a garden show on next week so may well enter it for that !

Comment

• Link not working issy,

Comment

• Thanks veggie chicken for fixing the image!

Comment

• That is one beast to be proud of!
                                https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X