No announcement yet.

2018 Tromba Competition

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we counting only green ones or ones that we leave to ripen as a winter squash as well? Still trying to decide the fate of the big one.....
    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Its whichever is the F.A.R.T.iest .

Comment

• I’m lost...what is this fartiest test?
        Last edited by WeeGarden; 18-09-2018, 09:42 AM.
        http://www.weeveggiepatch.blogspot.com

Comment

• First post on this thread, WeeG

Comment

• I am quite glad I have tried growing these trombos, as I have been pulling some wee ones and adding them to soups and stir frys and they give a different taste and texture to those dishes, and I still have a big one which I will pull if the weather starts to get chilly
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              First post on this thread, WeeG
              Ah. Then I will enter this pic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C7C9B0F8-1693-4D8F-B991-E62372D81110.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	2380767
              http://www.weeveggiepatch.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                I still have a big one which I will pull if the weather starts to get chilly
                Be careful with that, won't you - you don't want to raise your blood pressure too much LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
                  Be careful with that, won't you - you don't want to raise your blood pressure too much LOL
                  Don't worry I will pull it at a leisurely pace, so that I don't get too excited
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Was out checking the garden earlier for wind damage, had to remove a pumpkin as the stem had been broken the trombos are fine and still producing, with three small ones in among some sweet peasClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7884.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	2380778

Comment

• Here's one I had to rescue from a fence behind where it was growing and the wind is getting stronger so there may be nothing left by the end of the day

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                        Here's one I had to rescue from a fence behind where it was growing and the wind is getting stronger so there may be nothing left by the end of the day
                        There is nothing left off it now,heheheheehehe
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                          There is nothing left off it now,heheheheehehe
                          OoopsClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180919_130908_hdr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	2380787

Comment

• As it is getting colder at night now I decided to remove all my trombos so I pulled my big one
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180922_101226_hdr.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	2380836

And Thelma, it was quite exciting to pull it but I did it nice and slow so that my blood pressure wouldn't rise

Comment

• Wow, rary, never thought you'd have such a big one

Slight aside - Wish I could stop saying "That's a biggun" . I said it to the postman yesterday when he brought a parcel.

Comment

• Wow ladd,thats sure is one very fine tromba,and so straight,LD slaps hand
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X