Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Once you've grown one, you're hooked.

Are you all ready to choose your most outstanding Tromba for the Competition?
    You can choose your own category - like Heaviest, Greatest Girth, Longest, Funniest or anything you think appropriate - that sums up the character of your Tromba.

We'll work it out as we go along.
    Most pathetic for mine
    The problem with rounded personalities is they don't tesselate.

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
      Here is my last one just picked,and my entry,she is BIG and heavy she weighs in at neary 6.5 pound,and is 13 in at the widest,more pick with measure if wanted,this like the other one was grown outside with no feeding only kept tidy and water when i remembered
      I think LDs should get the most scary, imagine seeing that on a dark night you would think it was a snake
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• If all the Trombpetitors could select their best F A R.T photo, either on this thread or a new one, I'll copy them onto a new thread for a Vote.
        You'll need to tell me what makes it "special".
        Remember,this is all about FUN - nothing serious.

Comment

• Would have to be Lottie Dollie - at 6.5 lbs would be hard to beat that!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]83489[/ATTACH]
            This very impressive specimen from our rary has my vote. It just stands so proud and.......

.........it's so long .......

.... So big !

Comment

• When I picked my largest tromba - could not even get a knife into it - eventually went on the compost heap- I know I should have picked it earlier but wanted to see how long I could get it!

Comment

• Any photos, Issy?

Comment

• Lots of Tromba photos copied to https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...8-a_98089.html

Have a look and choose your favourites - with reasons.
                  Last edited by veggiechicken; 30-10-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                    This very impressive specimen from our rary has my vote. It just stands so proud and.......

.........it's so long .......

.... So big !

You mist out, so firm
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Just got my camra and pc to work together.so....

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000604.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	2381341

Comment

• What do you do with the trombas after? Do you eat them

I was thinking of growing a loofah next year, at least you can scrub your back with them

Comment

• You can scratch your back with a tromba.

Comment

• Originally posted by kitty12345 View Post
                            What do you do with the trombas after? Do you eat them

I was thinking of growing a loofah next year, at least you can scrub your back with them
                            I think they are great for eating, you need to eat, you can always get someone else to scrub your back

Comment

• They very nice roasted along with other veg and herbs ext,better than any marrow
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I agree - great eating from them. They're great with any herbs and spices that you add to them, stay a nice shape. Much nicer than most courgettes, and definitely better than marrow And they've only got seeds at the very end, not all the way through like marrows
                                https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X