Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrinkled Pepper Leaves

Hi all,

So I noticed that some of the leaves on my Dorset Naga plants are becoming wrinkly and a shade lighter than the dark green leaves on the rest of the plant. This seems to be happening more on the centre of the plant, though there is some light yellowing on the edges of some leaves. What could be causing this

(the pic is when the plant is under LED grow lights, but I think it shows what I am describing well)
    Attached Files

Have you started feeding it yet?
    Yellowing can be a sign of a lack of some nutrient. the wrinkles don't worry about. I've got a few and I'm not about to keel over!

Comment

Chilli and pepper plant leaves often pucker. I never worry about it. So long as the plants keep growing.

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
        Have you started feeding it yet?
        Yellowing can be a sign of a lack of some nutrient. the wrinkles don't worry about. I've got a few and I'm not about to keel over!
        I'm using chilli focus 5ml per litre once a week

I was reading elsewhere it could be due to calcium deficiency? Bonemeal is one way of supplying them calcium but chilli focus has calcium in it

Comment

Could be the first signs of aphid damage?
          He-Pep!

Comment

Originally posted by greenman001 View Post
            I'm using chilli focus 5ml per litre once a week

I was reading elsewhere it could be due to calcium deficiency? Bonemeal is one way of supplying them calcium but chilli focus has calcium in it
            You can get a calcium supplement that can be added to the water or sprayed onto the leaves. Can't remember what it's called. I'll have a look in my shed later.
            Chilli focus has it but not necessarily in the right quantities. I use chilli focus but only because I'm not any good at alchemy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X