• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offred?
    Blessed be the fruit
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Do they have any idea of the dastardly plans that you have for them?

Mwe he he he (twiddles with pencil moustache and draws black cape around self)
      Last edited by Jay-ell; 19-06-2018, 09:35 PM.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
      ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
      ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Ssssshhhh!! They may be listening.

Comment

Ffred & Offred have been muttering about wanting their own Vine account.
          Kids............want, want,want..................

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF9734.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	2378875

Comment

Oh dear. Looks like they're on the kitchen counter top

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
            ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
            ― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

I'm getting them used to the idea of what happens in a kitchen............so it will be less of a shock when....................
              Last edited by veggiechicken; 20-06-2018, 05:39 PM. Reason: Missed out the "them" !!

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                I'm getting them used to the idea of what happens in a kitchen............so it will be less of a shock when....................
                The first version made me think that you were welling up inside and were trying to get yourself accustomed to their fate.

The edited version make it look as if you're taunting them - you heartless chook

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

It was more , that it sounded like I was getting used to being in a kitchen - and everyone knows I'm really a domestic goddess!

Comment

Give them a clue, show them some chicken soup or fried chicken
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

But they're not a patch on the original

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

You're so unfeeling, you and Jay-ell.
                        Even Funghi have feelings

Comment

maybee they need a hero
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	121814_BigHero6_Baymax.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	285.8 KB
ID:	2378880

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            You're so unfeeling, you and Jay-ell.
                            Even Funghi have feelings
                            They Mau well have feelings but more important do they have good taste
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Time will tell
                              They're on a worksurface behind me and, every time I turn around, they seem to have grown. I'm imagining an octopus-like tentacle snaking out and grabbing me round the neck , especially if they realise they are going to be sacrificed.

Comment

^^^^^Dont build our hopes up

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X