No announcement yet.

Ffred arrived today :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just woken Ffred up. He was a bit grumpy - told me his bed was damp and could I dry it out a bit before he had to lie in it. Not so much as a please or thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
      You have made one very large assumption there MH. That VC uses a fridge as a fridge. I mean the dishwasher is a storage cupboard.
      That's very perceptive of you, Lumpy. My jam cupboard is a fridge.

Comment

^^^^^ so beyond nuts!

It brilliant

Gods dam it women, let someone get a word in edge ways!
        Last edited by Small pumpkin; 06-05-2018, 10:12 AM. Reason: VC reposting to fast

Comment

Least I know where VC keeps her 'little' secrets now.

Please don't tell me that you have found a delicious slug recipe and have bought a giant queen slug so you can breed the ingrediants for VC's Sunny Slug Cake/ice cream/burgers/crisps.
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Nope, there's nothing piffle about Ffred - apart from the double F.
            Which, presumably, is because it's pronounced Fred rather than Vred

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
              Least I know where VC keeps her 'little' secrets now.

Please don't tell me that you have found a delicious slug recipe and have bought a giant queen slug so you can breed the ingrediants for VC's Sunny Slug Cake/ice cream/burgers/crisps.
              I can assure you, Lumpy, there is nothing sluggy about Ffred although there is summat a bit Ffishy about him.

Comment

Ffred asked me to tell you that if you want any of his brothers and sisters he is prepared to disclose their whereabouts via PM. As you would expect for someone with his special attributes, they're not free or even cheap.
                Between these four walls, he's a little secretive about his family. Apparently there are some NoGood Boyos amongst them.
                Ffred understands that you may prefer to wait and see whether he comes up with the goods, as they say, and he needs a little time to prepare himself - about 5-6 weeks he's been told. Its the first time he's done this so he's still a bit unsure of the finer details. He seems quite confident though.

Comment

I’m guessing at some sort of Ffungi

Comment

Are the bad boyos in his family somewhat immoral? Whereas Ffred is no doubt quite the opposite!

Comment

Ffred just told me to put him to bed 'cos he needs his beauty sleep. He yawned and said "Somewhere warm, draw the curtains, and wake me in 4 weeks" and with that, he gave another yawn and fell asleep.

Hope he doesn't snore.

Comment

Do you mean you hope he does spore?
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Ffred the ffungal log?
                          Or Ffred the fnematode?
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Me thinks that Fred maybe some kind of mushroom/edible fungi

Comment

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
                              Me thinks that Fred maybe some kind of mushroom/edible fungi
                              Ffair enough - but what about Ffred?

Comment

Just Goggled him, FFReD is the Face-Fit Respirator Demonstrator. Seems odd to keep that in the fridge....
                                Last edited by Chippy Minton; 06-05-2018, 02:39 PM. Reason: 'd', past tense.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X