Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a small garden but it does not put me off.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your neighbour sounds a right miserable bu**er There's always one, isn't there! Same with the Welsh Witch downstairs from us....whinges about everything

Garden looks great BTW
    If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

How's the grumpy neighbour going to manage when it comes time to repaint your side of his fence ? may be you can gain a bit of leverage that way ...

Comment

The obvious thing to do lumpy when your very unhelpful neighbor wants access to paint his precious fence.
        Quite simply refuse

I can't add any suggestions that haven't already been put forward.

As has been mentioned once or twice already. Your garden is looking beautiful and productive

Comment

Originally posted by nickdub View Post
          How's the grumpy neighbour going to manage when it comes time to repaint your side of his fence ? may be you can gain a bit of leverage that way ...
          He did have to do something that made me titter alot. His electric meter is on his wall but in our garden. Council decided to give him gas heating instead of his storage heaters. So the meter had to be changed.

From what I've heard he tried always to get it done without needing my permission to come into the garden.
          Knock on door - he says I need a favour. Why should I when you are been so horrible. Not my fault as I get stressed (don't we all). No excuse. His meter got changed because I'm not like him.

We are now back to glaring silence.
          As far as the fence is concerned its not my problem its his to sort out - without coming in here.
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
            Thanks for the idea Penellype but a few days after the pea netting incident a letter turned up.
            As I had not paid for or built the fence I'm not allowed to paint it, grow anything up or over it or attached anything to it (and there was me planning a flying gnome family) without permission of the owner.

It came from the bluggers brief.
            I don't think the hangers would work,
            Have you checked your deeds as to who really owns the fence and it's exact location ?
            Try sending him a letter saying you think it's 6 inch into your property please relocate it ?
            Or may be not !
            Jimmy
            Expect the worst in life and you will probably have under estimated!

Comment

^^^^^ Sorry Jimmy but we live in a council bungalow and I’d rather not get them involved.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X