• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems there is more on the way......
    Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

-11C here this morning and now on day two of snow shifting off the drive (though not sure why as the road is impassable). But more importantly keeping the birds fed and watered 7 feed stations and 3 tables plus two water dishes (guess I'm going to have to get up early tomorrow to get it all done before walking to work)
      The cats' valet.

Comment

Hi everyone , I'm a newbie so be gentle with me. Hope this is in the right place?

Minus 11 here too this morning, getting lots of birds - sparrows, tits, blackbirds, a wren and a very cheeky 'Christmas card' robin.
        Any ideas what is best for magpies? I know they have to eat too but they are such bullies, I want to stop them stealing all the best bits from the smaller birds?

pompom :-)

Comment

Why am I a Germinator?

Comment

Because you is bran new
            Welcome. Sorry dunno much about maggies, they're evil looking things, but I s'pose they can't help it.

Comment

Fresh snow falling here again too- flipping cold.
              We must have about 20 blue tits and great tits on our feeders tucking in for all they are worth.
              Welcome to the Vine pompom ( nice name)-sorry - no idea about magpies apart from I've never seen them eating from hanging feeders- maybe that's a start???( doesn't help the blackbirds etc though)
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                It's been 5c the last couple of nights, and a high of 8c due tomorrow. That's much colder than average for round here
                stay lucky..-14 on tues night,-10 all day wednesday,so your not doing too bad down there

Comment

Buffs, I posted that 6 weeks ago ... it's now zero day & night
                  All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Hi,
                    What a lovely idea of me as a newly sprouting 'germinator'
                    Will bubblewrap help protect me from the frosts?

I have at least a couple of blackbirds that visit regularly and I love their song, it's one of the few I recognise wouldn't want to lose them.

I'll browse quietly for a few weeks and no doubt come back with lots of questions in the spring.

Bye, pompom

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X