X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No free gift

Originally posted by bo-henry View Post
    Took out a 6 month subscription in Oct 2017 maily because of the free gift on a nice propogator. Despite numerous contacts as recent as Mon 5th and promises of this will be sent ASAP and we will call you back today. NOTHING.

think this is a breach of contract.

poor customer service
    Same here, my final issue of the magazine is due anytime now and still no free gift.
    I’ve e mailed several times to enquire as to when I can expect it and just keep getting excuses. It would be interesting to find out just how many new subscribers do get the free gift. I too think this is a breach of contract, certainly false advertising.

Comment

My gift never arrived, didnt even get a reply from head office so on principle cancelled my sub. Amazing the difference between head office and the "nothing is too much trouble" moderators and posters on the forums here
      Last edited by It never rains..it pours; 24-09-2019, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by It never rains..it pours View Post
        I have emailed "Jenny O'Neill" <jenny.oneill@aceville.co.uk> twice regarding lack of propigator but no reply, hopefully someone in office will pick this up
        Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        I've PM'd Subs about this.
        Hope it helps!!
        Thank you VC, nothing heard here yet.
        My gift never arrived, didnt even get a reply from head office so on principle cancelled my sub. Amazing the difference between head office and the "nothing is too much trouble" moderators and posters on the forums here

I'm sorry to read that you have been ignored and that my PM to Subs was also ignored. I resigned from Modding recently. I hate being ignored.

Comment

Bryan sorry to read your post its such a disappointment when gifts don't arrive.
          I'll flag your post with admin hopefully they will sort this out.

Edited to say I contacted admin giving them a link to your post.
          Last edited by Bren In Pots; 24-09-2019, 05:15 PM.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Looks like we've been abandoned again, Louise(just for the chicken lol) and Philip haven't been on here since the 18th.
            Last edited by burnie; 24-09-2019, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Lisa??? Louise?
              Nothing's changed then!

Comment

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your free gifts. Please PM me with your subscription details and I will get in touch with our subs team to get this sorted.

If possible, please let me know:

Name
                Email Address
                Phone Number
                Subscriber Number
                Free Gift Expected

Comment

No free gift

I took a 6 month subscription out with GYO magazine, the last issue is due anytime now and still have not received my free gift. I have emailed the subscription team several times to enquire about this and just get fobbed off with the usual excuses ie warehouse move.It seems to me that this happens a lot with this magazine, I would have thought that this is a breach of contract.I certainly won’t be taking out another subscription with them.

Comment

Hi Bryan,

Can you PM me with your Full Name, Email Address, Phone Number, the Free Gift you signed up for and your subscriber number if known. I'll speak to the subscriptions team on your behalf.

Comment

Looks like this is a common problem, I’ve sent you my details also
                      Last edited by Deanydotcom; 17-12-2019, 01:17 PM.

Comment

I’m just replying with I’ve had no further response to sort this problem out. I do think it’s wrong to offer a gift if it’s not actually going to be received! I love the magazine but this is the second subscription that has been a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Deanydotcom View Post
                          I’m just replying with I’ve had no further response to sort this problem out. I do think it’s wrong to offer a gift if it’s not actually going to be received! I love the magazine but this is the second subscription that has been a problem.
                          I will try and get someone from the magazine to get in touch, not making any promises though.

Comment

Thanks Burnie, I won’t hold my breath just yet then

Comment

I sent messages to two of the admin team.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X