X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Especially as I regularly indulge in nude sleepwalking soup making
    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• eurgh, clearing the kitchen in advance of tomorrow's new boiler installation. Not my favourite job, but the boiler's on its last legs and probably wouldn't last the winter.

See you bright and early tomorrow - it may well be a day of many coffees.
      Last edited by sparrow100; 28-11-2016, 10:43 PM.
      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Just renewed ours the other week sparrow...easy as!
        sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning First hard frost so car will have to be defrosted - chauffeur had. best make an appearance soon.Have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

Not looked outside yet but it's -4C here at the moment.
            Me thinks it's going to be a very pretty sunrise

Ah, the joys of de-icing....one of the joys of rural living is that the roads around here don't tend to get gritted so I hate going anywhere before lunchtime when it's frosty/icy.
            Keep safe...
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All

Pretty chilly here as well, -5 outside! Looks like Penellype was spot on again

Looks like a day in the garage pre building the new raised beds

Keep warm all

Comment

• Morning it's -2.8c in my GH and the garden looks every pretty and sparkly
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all
                  No frost here, but it's not warm.
                  I'm working today
                  Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Happy Tuesday! No sign of frost here but there's ice on a tray of water. I should say that there may have been a frost earlier but I didn't wake up until 8
                    Sun's out, chooks are out, pups are out and I've been out! Time for coffee and toast!
                    Looks like a good day for digging up raspberries!

Have a great day and hope the sunshines for you too

Comment

• Well my car is still iced over...bloody freezing here!

Comment

• Morning, no frost here either...we had it last week and decided to share. Love those frosty days.
                        Day indoors doing domestic duties today but first a cuppa.
                        Hope you all have a wonderful day.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Ah, the joys of de-icing....one of the joys of rural living is that the roads around here don't tend to get gritted so I hate going anywhere before lunchtime when it's frosty/icy.
                          Keep safe...
                          You don't get main roads gritted here anymore. I haven't seen a gritting lorry around here for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            You don't get main roads gritted here anymore. I haven't seen a gritting lorry around here for years.
                            We still have them on the main roads. But they won't go out when it's icy

Comment

• Morning, was a tad frosty earlier, but lovely bright sun now.
                              This decorating lark has gone barmy, went to work yesterday and he'd started on the front room.
                              Went in my craft room this morning to a lovely film of dust arghh!
                              Anyway, I will be upstairs wrapping pressies and making cards for the foreseeable future, I may take my seed box with me .........
                              Have a great day
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all from a Sunny but Cold Nestland. Jobs need to be done but can't get myself into gear.
                                Sal - Take a swear box as well as your seed box............
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X