Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Went out to a Birthday Party last night, and for some stupid reason I put heels on, and I danced all night. I need new feet! We didn't leave until after midnight, and had a great time.

Today has been spent mending the Hen house roof - then I got carried away and persuaded Mr. G to help move the Heras pen, that meant removing the mesh roof, unbolting and relocating the fence panels, re-bolting them together and refitting the mesh roof. Simple you might say, but no, the Chooks kept escaping through the gaps and getting in the way - it was like a ruddy comedy sketch, especially when I sent Mr.G out with the net to catch two Chooks, and they ran one each side of him and legged it. The Dogs kept barking at and trying to round up the Chooks, and in the end I had to shut the Dogs indoors, or we'd still be out there at midnight!

I'm knackered!

G & T anyone?
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Good news - my neighbour has ordered a 10 x 12 GH - I'm hoping its a Rhino as that's the site I showed him (and I'd like one of those ). He's already made a potting bench for it
      Once he gets an idea in his head there's no stopping him - its a lot better than the Micro-pig he bought his wife for Chr****as one year though Then there was the Harris Hawk.........and the hot-tub with TV I dread it when he says " Guess what I've just bought" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
        Eeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Went out to a Birthday Party last night, and for some stupid reason I put heels on, and I danced all night. I need new feet! We didn't leave until after midnight, and had a great time.
        I went to a birthday party last night as well but didn't see you
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Once he gets an idea in his head there's no stopping him - its a lot better than the Micro-pig he bought his wife for Chr****as one year though
          To eat for the festive meal, or as a pet???

Comment

• It arrived the size of a pork sausage and left the premises the size of a medieval banquet Its still alive and well and living at the pony trekking place up the road! Hope they don't mistake it for a pony

Comment

• Evening all..busy day today and got a lot done thankfully...
              Harvested some of my Bolivian Yellowhesh potatoes for dinner and had them with some Tendersweet carrots and peas... Very nice they all were too... Was going to go for a few pints tonight but too much effort, so will make do with some home beers..
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                Was going to go for a few pints tonight but too much effort, so will make do with some home beers..
                Y'know it's that sort of lax attitude which has lead to the pub industry being in such a parlous state!

The Social Club at the Hill struggles to break even - and it would be dreadful loss of amenity if it were to close. I see myself as duty-bound to nip in for a quick one if I'm down there when it's open. The fact that the delicious Banks' bitter is particularly well kept is neither here nor there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                  Y'know it's that sort of lax attitude which has lead to the pub industry being in such a parlous state!

The Social Club at the Hill struggles to break even - and it would be dreadful loss of amenity if it were to close. I see myself as duty-bound to nip in for a quick one if I'm down there when it's open. The fact that the delicious Banks' bitter is particularly well kept is neither here nor there.
                  You are such a martyr Hazel...
                  I will go for a few tomorrow night tho .......just to help the pub industry, you understand..
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• Morning, it looks and feels like the summer is back
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• G'Moooooooooornin' Peeps. Today, I am the walking dead - don't even feel better after a shower. Why is it I can fall asleep on the Sofa, but go to bed, and I'm awake half the night!?

Coffee?

Comment

• Morning!!! Blue and white here with promise of better to come
                        G4 maybe you should try staying awake on the sofa!! The only way I can stay awake is by keeping both feet on the floor. Put them up on the sofa and its immediate Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                        Builder chap is coming back today to put up some trellis panels where the wall was removed between neighbour (not the GH one) and I. This could be my next little project
                        Have a great day everyone - whether you're awake or asleep

Comment

• I'm asleep...

Comment

• Morning All. Enjoyed my last lay in with a cup of tea and a James Patterson, very relaxing. It started out blue skies and sun, but it's cloudy now - hope it clears again, I have more pottering to do.
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Way hay I is here at last

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez why do they have to make cars soooooooooooooooooo complicated to find a fault on these years ? After eventually working out what M34R was & where,then finding a wiring diagram to identify the wire colours in terminals 2 & 7 of the X98 connector & making a fused link lead,it turns out that a microswitch has jammed in the open position which is confusing the heck out of the electro-hydraulic roof control module as it should be in the closed position now the fun bit,you cannot buy the said microswitch it has to be the complete unit
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• I could have told you that at the outset BB.

B A Z I N G A
                                That's better
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X