Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found a humungous slug on the kitchen floor, thank goodness I had my sandals on

Comment

• ^^^ Yuk, RL I don't think there is anything in this world that is worse than stepping on a slug in bare feet
      Nothing much to report from the Western Front - don't really know what I've done today - I'm sure it was worthwhile though
      Hope you've all had a more memorable day than I have

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
        Smoking's bad for you Bill!
        So is mountain climbing, pot holing, motor racing, hang gliding, bungee jumping, etc etc yet I dont see doctors wagging their sanctimonious fingers at these people.
        photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Evening all..
          Sounds like most had great weather for the Bank Holiday... Which was nice!!
          Harvested some of my Marfona potatoes today and had them for dinner with steak and onions and beans from the garden.. Which was nice
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning Peeps.....where's VC & Flo & BW? (all I can see is rushkies)..........Have a good day, I'll try not to slam the door on my way out.
            Last edited by Bigmallly; 28-08-2013, 06:01 AM.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning BM - I is here but you is gorn
              And a very Good Morning to all those of you who don't shout
              Looks like another sunny day - what to do first? Probably getting out of bed would be a good start!! See ya later

Comment

• I'm here - beach day with the grandkids planned for today. Need to find the tent, it's somewhere in the shed so I may be some time.

Comment

• Morning All.....Nice here, sun is just breaking through the mist. Looks promising!

I'm off to run a fancy dress shop for the day today. Got a call last night, when we were at The Spot, the owner (a friend of ours) has lost their usual Wednesday person to illness and could I help? I said I would if'n I can get a discount on anything Halloweenish I fancy. I can leave the BH to his sons' tender mercies.....

Coffee?
                  Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Morning All. Morning Jules, yes please. I'm jealous today as youngest Golden Girl is spending the day with Himself while her mum and dad go to work. Wish it was me. Oh well, hi ho. Have a good day everyone
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning peeps,lovely here to,enjoy the beach RL,and Jules the shop,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I'd enjoy a day in a Fancy dress shop. Have to try them all on of course, and serve customers in character Puts a new slant on getting dressed up for work
                        Would you like an assistant for the day Jules?
                        Last edited by veggiechicken; 28-08-2013, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• Morning I had a lay in my own fault for thinking I could play just one game of Solitaire before going to bed
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                            Morning I had a lay in my own fault for thinking I could play just one game of Solitaire before going to bed
                            done that a few times in the past,just 1 more game,now its mahjong,
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooornin' Peeps!

Coffee?
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning all Waiting on a phone call,might be scooting off to the Peaks in a while
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X