Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot you only got coffee makers in American hotel rooms! Enjoy Orlando it's been a while since we were there with the kids. Used to go every year until they decided they wanted to do their own thing. OH and I are going to go back some day, we have loads of family memories there.
    sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all,

Nice bright day here; weather has been great for last week or so...
      Speaking of chillies, I still have a large number in the greenhouses, one of which currently has no door!!
      Better think of moving the ones I am going to try to overwinter inside....
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon Everyone!

Been a damp dank one today, clearly on the "Nose Dive" into the colder months, harvested the rest of the tomatoes, blight clearly now "Ripped" through the greenhouse, as expected, but can't complain, had a fair old decent harvest this year, and you'll be glad to know the tomatoes saved for the "Tomatoe Seed Circle" we're pre blight, that's a job I need to get a head on these next few days!
        "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Good day all,autumn sure is showing it's self brrrrrr,have to get up early tomoz,got leave home about 8.30 and will need to clear the water off the car windows,yes perhaps not early for you youngsters,but is for me hehehe,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening all. Another beautiful sunny day here. Bathroom was ripped out yesterday so the place is in a bit of a mess. The guys are working really hard and insisted on hoovering the house before they left yesterday and today. I never had such neat and tidy prople working in my house.
            They did all the plumbing work this afternoon and they will do the electrics tomorrow.
            Work is progressing.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Just finished packing for 3 days away...We have wifi...so I can keep up with you all
              Enjoy your next few days...fingers crossed you have decent weather and frost free mornings!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Bramble...sounds like you have a fantastic team of guys there!
                I have a feeling your bathroom will be completed before we even start ours

Comment

• Good morning Feels a bit chilly Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall

-1C at the moment - lovely!... First frost! ...hopefully that will kill off some of the bugs on our kale!
                    Having said that, I best make sure we start filling up our bird feeders from now on.
                    Off in a sec on me holiblobs for 3 days...behave....

Comment

• Have a good holi-yay Nicos Got to work today and a chap was cutting the grass - in the dark!
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin' all ...

Have a lovely break Nicos....

It's a bit damp here at the mo, and I was expecting it to be cold, surprisingly mild out though ...!

I've another hike over the fields again shortly ~ taking Mr Grumble Chops to the vet for his booster (now his tum is better...!). Just got dodgy ears now ....... ho-hum ......can feel my debit card gonna get a beating this morning.........
                        ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                        a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                        - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Morning all
                          Have fun Nicos. Finishing off my picnic bench rebuild today and a bit more weeding.
                          Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Grand Marnier in my tea this morning. Some 98tfghuk has given me a cold!
                            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning all!

Son is with you Snadge, moaning about his man flu

Grey and damp here this morning so not too cold...chillies were looking a little limp yesterday but Indidnt have time to bring them inside...today is the day.
                              Have a good day all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                                Jay, I'm the one packing the little travel kettle. In the USA, unfortunately they don't do tea, so only coffee makers. The hotel supplies tea/coffee in the foyer, but first thing, a cup of Rosie in your bedroom is lovely.
                                I often go away with my brother and always pack light he always takes an iron whenever he goes away Full size he hates his shirts creased and says the travel/hote ones are rubbish

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X