This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening all. Well night really..

Just finished making some Spicy Tomato & Chilli Jam...

My biggest task planned for today though was to take stabilisers off youngest daughter's bicycle and see if she could manage...Took them off and 5 mins later, she was away
    Did an 8k run today and will hopefully get out for a cycle tomorrow...

Time for a relaxing beer now
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^ When will your own come off Trip
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
        ^^^^^^^^ When will your own come off Trip
        Slowly slowly catchy Monkey,Rary, you know that

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Nighty night folks...see you in a few hours!
          Sleep well for those about to sleep...enjoy yr beer Trip!...have one on me...oh you too rary
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post

My biggest task planned for today though was to take stabilisers off youngest daughter's bicycle and see if she could manage...Took them off and 5 mins later, she was away
            Did an 8k run to catch up with her and will hopefully get out for a cycle tomorrow...if I can get my bike back.
            Good night everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Good night everyone
              :

Sips beer and ponders retaliation....

Nah...Pointless

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Good morning Sunny start here. Waiting for Room Service
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

Ha ! ....me too Flo!

Don't ya just love Sunday's?
                  bacon and egg butty for me this morning.
                  Our last guests were Dutch and they left 3/4 of a packet of smoked bacon in the fridge for us!!

Yip....going to really enjoy that!..thanks muchly!

Have a great day peeps....

Comment

• Good morning, good morning, tra la la la la la la good morning, good morning to you.

I have my happy face on today. I managed to do my Day 1 fast yesterday without cheating. Doesn't sound like a big deal does it? For me, who is an overweight all day grazer, this was a massive achievement. I is smug today. Smug I tells ya!

Well done to the clever girl who can cycle all by herself now, such an important milestone in a small person's life. They feel all grown up when they can do it by themselves. I still remember running behind mine waiting to grab the saddle just in case.

Ok, off for a looky round now, see you all later, have a good Sunday.

Comment

• A very good Sunday morning from me too!
                      A little hazy here at the mo ~ so maybe it'll burn off and turn warm and sunny.........

No room service for me......... if, a big IF that did ever happen ~ I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven ...............!!!
                      ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                      a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                      - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• oh by the way GG, well done on your first remarkable dieting day!!!

Unfortunately there is no 'easy' diet ..........
                        ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                        a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                        - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Morning all
                          Another day of not knowing where to start because there's so much to do, but want it all done yesterday.
                          Think I might start in the garden, finish in the kitchen and a bit of everything else in between.
                          Going for a fag while I plan my attack.
                          Have a good day everyone.

Comment

• Oh gosh...I've just been reading back and realised I hadn't mentioned Hazel's quilt!!!!

Good grief lass...that's really, really fantastic- well done, mommy must have been utterly thrilled- I know I would have been

Pie?...nice call

Comment

• Morning all, cloudy day with a chance of the sun peeping through later. Washing machines going on shortly.
                              Nothing planned for today, bit of housework maybe - read that as slim chance - get creative and make a few cards?
                              Nothing to do in the garden at all, just pick runner beans ��
                              Have a great day everyone
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning everyone. And a beautiful one it is too. The back door is wide open and the sun is shining through the lounge window, which reminds me, they need cleaning.

I've been on a diet for about 6 weeks and I'm hungry. Some mean person is having a fry up for breakfast and the smell is wafting through said door.

Yesterday's school reunion was an absolute hoot and the evening was absolutely made for us as the pub was running a live music gig. The band was playing 50's / 60's music. Right up our street. First reunion I've been to where we've got up and danced. The reason for the gig was a classic mini owners meet. Mine isn't a classic, but my car is am 04 plate mini cabriolet.

Supposed to be going out for lunch today with both my son's. I won't hold my breath where the youngest is concerned, but I will go over to the other one for a couple.

I really, really must tackle the garden. I wanted to pay someone else to do the job, but they're either extortionate quotes or they just don't want the job. I might post piccies on the DIY forum and ask advice.

First today though is clean the kitchen.

Oh, and that quilt is lovely Hazel.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday.
                                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                                Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X